TBA in second invitation.
Fighting system – 85 €/competitor
Duo system – 85 €/couple
Ne-Wasa system – 85 €/competitor
Travel expenses and organization are the responsibility of the participating countries.
The cost for the accommodation and the participation must be paid by each federation to the organizer.
The organizer is providing two official hotels for all delegations in order to facilitate the meetings, the registration and weigh-in of all athletes, as well as reasonable package prices for all participants.
The official hotels are:
Scandic Triangeln and Scandic Malmö City
If a team chooses not to use the proposed official hotels the organizing committee will debit the team with 100 EUR per person for organizing costs related to the competition.
Moreover, such a team will not benefit by any of the additional services (such as meals or transports etc.)
RIGHT TO PARTECIPATE AND CATEGORIES
Athletes must be presented and registered by their National Federation. Following
2010 JJIF TC and GA decision: max 2 persons per category are allowed.
All competitors must have a legal passport of the nation that they represent in the
championships and sports passports of their respective nation!
- The organizers of the event (or any of its officials or members) will not be liable or responsible for any personal injury.
- Coaches and team leaders are responsible to make sure that all participants are physically fit, prepared and capable to cope with the tournament. We strongly recommend proper medical and accident insurance.
- All competitors must carry a legal passport of their respective nation. Medical certificate is needed, not older than 12 months, certifying their fitness for competition.
- Competitors compete at their own risk.
RULES AND DRAW
- JJIF competition rules, Organization and Sporting code of JJIF.
- We make an appeal to all participants to respect the fair-play and JJIF book of Ethics (actual competition rules are provided also on the official web site of JJIF www.jjif.org.
- Competition organized by table with all participants getting a second chance.
- Computer program approved by JJIF.
- Draw will be made by responsible official from the national federation, together with IT specialist.
- The draw will be made on Thursday for all the dates according to the time program for each team which will be available upon accreditation and will be final. Teams who arrive after the draw and before the competition because of unexpected reasons (airline or airport strike or weather conditions) will be included in the official draw and weigh in upon arrival.
- If a competitor has not the correct weight during the official weigh in or the birth dates are not correct, he/she will stay in a pool/table but will automatically loose the match. No change will be made to the draw and no refund will be given because of not fulfilling the conditions for participating while already registered. THERE WILL BE NO SECOND DRAW. (Note that the teams can change the weight category of an athlete during accreditation if in the proposed category they do not exceed the number of (2) two athletes.)
- General mistakes discovered at the draw can be corrected by JJIF officials (such a wrong names, persons with similar names put in wrong category etc.)
JU-JITSUGI AND PROTECTORS
All competitors must have and use WHITE GI according to the JJIF rules for official competitions. Participants must bring their gi to registration in order to have the competition logo showed on, (GI with other back number are not allowed).
Soft hand and foot protections, belts in proper color, mouthpiece and jockstrap are strongly recommended; chest protectors for female competitors are strongly recommended.
All members should make their competitors aware that there could be a doping control for several athletes.
If you have entered in the Championship and are taking any medication or plan to take any medication, please check with your doctor whether your medication contains any substances on WADA’s 2017 Prohibited List (https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/resources/files/2016-09-29_-_wada_prohibited_list_2017_eng_final.pdf)
You will need a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE), if it does. JJIF automatically recognizes all TUEs issued by National Anti-Doping Agency (NADAs), so please contact your NADA if you need a TUE and do not already have one.
If you have any difficulty in applying for a TUE through your NADA or there is no NADO in your country, please contact the JJIF TUE Committee Director, Mr. Paco Luis Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For visa applications, please contact the Swedish Embassy in Your country with a copy of this invitation letter. Please do not hesitate to contact us if additional information is needed.
The Swedish Embassy in your country can contact the Swedish Sports Council or the Swedish Budo & Martial Arts Federation to verify that this event will take place and that your team has been invited. Please have a list of participants ready with names, date of birth and passport number.
Here is a list of countries that require visa to enter Sweden .<<<